A Date with Leopard







 Jacket: Forever21 (similar), Dress: Old Navy, Shoes and Clutch: New York and Company (old, but I like these shoes/ similar clutch), Belt: borrowed from another dress (similar), Bangles: mixed (but I like these), Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar), Nails: Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in SaGreena the Teenage Witch

Hello loves, Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are getting along well. I bought this Old Navy Dress at the beginning of May, and thought it would be the perfect to versatile dress. I love the style of the dress. The lines are simple and classic, but the color makes this dress very lovable. It actually was the color of the dress that attracted me to it. Also the dress can be worn casually with sneakers/sandals and a cardigan (bonus). My bestie was shopping with me, and saw me try this dress on. My hair was in a high bun and I had a statement necklace on, and she said I looked very Audrey Hepburn. And since Audrey is one of my fashion icons, I thought it was such a great compliment and I must buy the dress. She also thought it would be a great date dress and well that's why I'm wearing this dress. I enjoyed dinner with a friend even though we spent like 30 min riding around trying to find a place to eat. Every place we went to was packed. We joked about it being National Eat Out Day, because it was a Tuesday and normally restaurants aren't that busy on Tuesdays.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a great rest of the week ahead. As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments