The Rain





Jacket: Charming Charlie (old), Shirt: Forever21 (similar), Jeans: New York and Company (old), Scarf: Charlotte Russe (old), Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available), Shoes: Converse Sneakers
Love Ring: DIY by me, Lips: Maybelline in Hot Plum

Hey loves, Happy Friday! I hope you all have been having a good week so far. I pretty much have although for the past 3 mornings it has been raining 60 to 70%. We had a tropical storm warning out of nowhere. But hey thats what you get when you live in Louisiana. Summer is upon us and that means tropical storm/ hurrican season is coming. This is what I threw together since it has been gloomy. I didn't have much to do except run erreands, so why not be comfy while doing it.

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend ahead. As always thanks for stopping by.

No comments