The Mean Green







Top: Rue 21 (old), Capris: New York and Comapny (old, similar), Shoes: BCBGenration (similar), Purse: Coach, Earrings/ Watch: New York and Company (old), Necklace: Claire's (old) Sunnies: Forever21, Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink layered with Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm Stick in Ingenue

Happy Wednesday! Another floral combo today! And why not? It is one of my go to prints. But the main focus of this post is my braid! I'll admit that I can barely do a french braid to save my life but, I can do a fishtail braid (which is why the bottom half is a fishtail braid). I was inspired to try this hairstyle by an Instagram pic of Amber Fillerup a.ka. The Barefoot Blonde. Click the link to see her creation. Her braided hairstyles are always so pretty, mines doesn't even come close, but that's ok. Maybe I'll keep practicing and get better so that mines comes out like her's does! 

Hoping you guys enjoy the rest of your week. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments