The Chartreuse Blues







Dress: Old Navy (here), Jacket: New York and Company (similar), Shoes: Nine West (no longer available in suede, but in patent here), Purse: K-Mart (old), Necklace: Body Central (here), Bracelet: Target (clearance in stores) Sunnies: Forever21 Nails: Sinful Colors Professionals in Unicorn

Hey loves, I hope you all have been well. I''m truly sorry for the gap in posts. I know it's been a whole week since I've posted an outfit but I didn't have another off day until yesterday.

A while back, I posted on my Instagram that I got a package from Old Navy and could not wait to show you guys. Well this is what was in that package: a fit and flare chartreuse dress. I've been seeing the chartreuse and cobalt blue trend all over fashion blogs lately and wanted to try it out for myself. I must admit that it was hard finding the perfect chartreuse piece to style with the Nine West beauties, but it was worth it. After I noticed that my Easter dress was available in chartreuse I visited three Old Navys in pursuit of it in my size, but none had it. One day I got an e-mail from Old Navy announcing that all dresses were on sale and free 2-day shipping for one day only. I was like Jackpot!!!!!!! I didn't make it home until 11:50 that night. I placed my order at 11:56 with 4 minutes to spare. So not only did I get this gorgeous dress at my doorstep in 2 days, but I got the dress for $15. Now that's what I call an online shopping steal!

I wore this ensemble to lunch and light shopping with a friend. I know you guys must be thinking, "fancy for lunch and shopping", but hey in  my defense I wear a uniform 5 days a week, therefore I go all out on my days off. Especially if I have plans, like meeting with an old high  school friend, whom I haven't seen in almost 3 years.  We went out for lunch and caught up on all the things that have been going on in our lives so far. Her husband is deployed right now, so she moved back home until his deployment is over. Now that she's back we are making plans to have tea at my house next time I'm off.
I hope you guys have a lovely weekend. As always thanks for stopping by.


2 comments