Store Love: New York and Company Eva Mendes Collection

Store Love: Eva Mendes

Spring: Skirt / Earrings / Dress / Pants / Dress / Dress      

I just wanted to share some things I'm loving right now, from one of my fave stores. For a while now, I've been getting emails about the Eva Mendes Collection  for New York and Company. Initially I thought the items were nice, but hadn't really gone to check them out. Well, last week I got the chance to stop in the store. My mom wanted to go there because she loves the quality of the clothes, and most importantly the fit! Also I love the clothing there too! I mean, like half my wardrobe is from there. The style is very chic and modern with classic silhouettes in trendy prints and colors.

Anyways, when I walked in the store, can I say I was amazed. I literally fell in love with so many items at first sight. Pictured above are a few of my fave pieces. I honestly wanted to buy them all! But we weren't there for me, we were there for my mom. It was apart of her Pre-Mother's Day outing with me. She tried on tons of items and of course she couldn't walk away with nothing.  She actually decided on the piece she first laid eyes on entering the store! Can you guess which one it was from the picture above!

The six items on the left are from her Spring collection and are now 40% on sale now. The items on the right are from her new Summer collection.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments

  1. I like the Eva Mendes collection, but everything is so long! I'm only 5'2 so the dresses all look ridiculous on me. The soft pants and shorts they have right now are to die for though. Basically, I'm addicted to soft fabrics this summer. Hope your mom chose one of the dresses! :)

    http://www.MegLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is actually 5'1. And she chose the coral and gray floral print dress. She saw it and her eyes lit up! At first I thought it was kinda of long for her but we styled with a pair of wedges she got from target and it looked great! So even though you're 5'2., I suggest you play around with different heels / wedges so that it doesn't seem so long. And Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really like the blue floral dress. What lovely pieces you picked!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't end up getting anything, but my mom got the peach floral print dress!

      Delete