Mother's Day Florals



 





 Top: Forever 21 (old), Jeans: Charlotte Russe (old), Heels: New York and Company (old), Purse; Claire's (old, similar cute option),  Bracelet: Claire's (old), Earrings/Necklace: Charming Charlie (old), Sunglasses: Forever 21, Lips: Revlon Berry Haute

Hello loves, I hope that you guys had an awesome weekend and amazing Mother's Day. I wanted to share with you guys what I wore when visiting my mom for Mother's Day! Sadly enough, I didn't get to spend the entire day with her since, (as mentioned in my previous post) I had to work the afternoon of Mother's Day. I good thing I got to see her on my off days last week and we spent two days of shopping, dressing room antics, and lunch/dinner. It's always great when I can spend time with my mom! She's Wonder Woman you know.

No comments