Wood Nymphs Exist

Hello everyone! Yesterday was the second day of the Festival Internationale de Louisiane. I always look forward to the festival every year but somehow forgot about until a friend ask me to go. I think it forgot due to Easter being so late this year. The festival takes over downtown Lafayette. There's always good food, live music, and great vendors. I look forward to the crawfish spinach boats the most! They are a thing of amazement!
 

Anyways, this is the outfit I wore. It was the perfect weather for a romper! My Instagram feed still has some post Coachella nostalgia running, filled with rompers and playsuits galore. Rompers are great for spring/summer festivals, non? So why not a romper! Then I did a variation of a headband/scarf roll hairstyle I found by browsing Pinterest, the day before. After I put the headband in my hair, I thought I was reminiscent of a wood nymph/fairy, henceforth, the name of the post. What do you guys think? Do I look nymph-like?

Romper: Forever 21 (old, but you can find more here)// Owl Necklace: Claire's (old)// Purse: Coach (here)// Headband: Claire's (old)// Sunnies: Forever 21 (here) Sandals: Forever 21(old)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments