Simplistically Wonderful


Shirt: Aeropostale (old) (love this one & this one)// Jeans: Charlotte Russe (old)// Wedges: Gap (old)// Purse: Coach// Necklace: Charming Charlie(old)// Lips: Wet n' Wild MegaLast in 965 Cherry Picking

Hey loves. Here's another casual/comfy outfit for road trips/ long car rides. I had to make another trip to Baton Rouge so I needed to dress for comfort. This is one of my all time favorite button downs and I've had it for years. I love the crisp green and white pinstripes. I think it's perfect for dressing up or down (I prefer dressing it down)! Skinny jeans and a button down are my go to outfit (most likely a plaid or check print one) for an easy casual day.

Happy Friday, and I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments