Serious Lounging


Utility Jacket: Charming Charlie (old) // Tank: Forever21, Pants: Target (here)// Sandals: Claire's (old, similar here)// Purse: Coach// Watch: New York and Company(old)// Bracelet: Target (on clearance in store now)// Earrings: Rue21 (on clearance in stores now)// Sunnies: Forever21// Gemini Necklace: Charming Charlie (old)

Hello loves! I hope all is going well with you all. So today I had to run some errands in Baton Rouge, and I decided to wear something very comfortable. I found these pajama/ lounge type pants recently while browsing the clearance racks at Target. I've never been big on this trend. I remember when I first saw the pajama/ lounge pants trend, I thought to myself, "How ugly! I would never wear those!" Well, never say never, right?

Now, I've had friends and co-workers wear this trend. I have one former co-worker that wears this trend effortlessly! And she does it in the boldest prints. She has a knack for styling the trendiest, outrages pieces and making them work. I think her killer confidence has something to do with it. So when I saw these pants on sale for $5.98 I figured it wouldn't hurt to try this trend, and if they didn't work out they would end up as regular lounge pants. I must admit it was the print that attracted me then I looked at the silhouette. I almost put them back, but I'm glad I kept them. They are really comfy, and have an ease about them. I can't wait to figure out new ways to style this unique piece with other items in my closet. i hope you guys enjoyed this post! and if you haven't tried this trend, I suggest you do, but get a pair in a print that you really are attracted to, and that you can see pairing with other items that already exists in your closet. That way you won't feel like you have to buy extra tops or accessories to your closet just to incorporate this trend!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
P.S. The pants are priced higher on the website, so try to hit up your local Target first in case you wanna 
        get the same pair I have.

No comments