Road Trip Wear







Kimono Top: Target (old, similar)// Tank: Wal-Mart// Shorts: New York and Company (old, similar)// Sandals: Rue21 (old)// Necklace: Charming Charlie (on sale in stores now)// Headband: Claire's (old, but I like this one)// Sunnies: Forever21// Lips: Wet N' Wild Mega Last in Cherry Picking

Hello all! This is what I wore to pick up my bestie from the airport. In a previous post I told you guys that I brought her to the airport in New Orleans and that the trip is a 2 hour drive from where we live. I wanted to wear something extremely comfortable as I was going to be driving for 2 hours, and I was super sunny and warm today! No need for a light jacket just in case the weather turned chilly, no need for an umbrella in case it started raining. Just a beautiful sunny spring day! And to think it only took the first day of April to bring it to us. (Hopefully this is not Mother Nature's April Fools joke to us!) I can see the light: more sunny days ahead! I also think that this would be a great festival outfit since it is now music festival season. I hope you all have a great week ahead!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments