Instagram Roundup Pt. 2

Hey loves! Here is Part 2 of my Instagram outfit pics. Sorry for the dirty mirror in pic #2.  Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

P.S. Also for some strange reason it is 54 degrees in Louisiana today! Like what the fudge! It is mid April and its cold outside! Maybe I could look at this in a positive light though. If this weather persists, I could break out my new Banana Republic Sweater Dresses I got on super sale last month! I got two $80 dresses for under $35 total (each were $15 apiece)! I'm truly dying to style those!


 Dress and Necklace: Charming Charlie //Tights: No-Nonsense via Rite Aid// Boots: Charlotte Russe// Eyes: Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow in Rock n Roll// Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Stain in Cherish

 Top and Jeggings: Forever21// Fur Vest: Icing//Booties: X-Appeal via Rack Room Shoes// Necklace and earrings: New York and Company// Lips: MAC in Fixed on Drama
Jacket and Beanie: Forever 21// Top: Miley Cyrus x Max Azria for Wal-Mart// Leggings: New York and Company// Boots and Elephant Ring: Charming Charlie// Lips: MAC in Fixed on Drama

No comments