Instagram Roundup Pt. 1

Hey loves, hope all is well! I wanted to do a post showing you guys some of my outfits that made it to Instagram but never to my blog. If you have been following me on Instagram for that long then you have already seen these, but if not here is a re-cap. This post will be in two or three parts. Most of these pics are form this past fall going into winter. I don't want to bombard you guys with a bunch of photos. OOTDs going back to August is a lot. I really didn't have time to do full shoots on these outfits due to school and work. (I graduated in December.) But I still wanted to share these outfits with you guys because I had real fun styling them. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!


Top and Necklace: Forever21 // Skirt: Forever21 // Tights and Belt: Claire's // Booties: Bjorndal via Rack Room Shoes// Bag: Phillip Lim for Target// Watch: Target // LOVE Bracelet: Burlington// Black and gold Bracelet: DIY// Beanie: Stolen from boyfriend// Flower: Charming Charlie

Jacket: Forever21// Sweater: Aeropostale// Jeans: Wal-Mart// Boots: Charlotte Russe// Necklace: Charming Charlie// Beret: Icings


Top: Tucker for Target (Thrifted)// Jeggings: Charlotte Russe// Wedges and Watch: Target// Ring and Necklace: Claire's

No comments