Easter Sunday

 
Hello loves! I hope you all amazing Easter weekend. I wore this ensemble to church and for the rest of the day. I had sandals, in the same color as the heels, to put on for after church. The service was great! I honestly, felt like I had forgotten what it was like to be in church on Sunday morning before arriving.  Since I work weekends, all day Saturday and Sunday, I hadn't  been to church in a while. My store was open for Easter, but I decided to take off, because I rarely get to see my family and I really wanted to go to church. And I'm glad I did!


I've noticed that lately, I've been buying lots of blue items and Old Navy has lots of them, which is where this adorable dress is from. I'm glad to see that fit and flare dresses are trending this season. I've always loved this style of dress. Most dresses I've seen in this style over the years ( with an affordable price tag) have been too short for my taste. But this year Old Navy saved the day! I have this dress in chartreuse green also. I can't wait to style that one. I got them both on sale for $15 each. With that price, I want to buy every color, but I must control myself! One must not go overboard! honestly Old Navy has become one of my fave stores! They hit all my check marks: (1)quality clothing, (2)classic silhouettes, (3) trendy colors, (4) dresses/shorts that are not too short, and (5) all at such an affordable price!  Also Old Navy always has a sale, I rarely pay full price for anything! As always, thanks for reading.

Dress: Old Navy (here)// Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old)// Purse: Coach (here)// Necklace: Body Central (in stores, but I like this one also)// Earrings: Rue21 (clearance in stores) Rings: Claire's (old)// Nails: Sinful Colors in Hazard

P.S. I'm sorry if this post sounds like and advertisement for Old Navy. It's not. I just really love that store and have found great pieces in the last few shopping trips!

No comments