Chartreuse Who?




Hey loves! I 'm bringing you guys a new outfit post. In my last post i mentioned that it was 54 degrees here in central Louisiana. Right now we shouldn't be having any chilly weather but mother nature has her own plans. The weather today was not much better, the teperature was 63. Although the temperature was much higher, the wind still made it rather chilly. Even thought the weather was not spring like, I still wanted to dress spring like. What better way to do than wearing a bright top and a vibrant lip. I originally wanted to wear this chartreuse top I got from Old Navy not to long ago, (it was a steal at $1.97) with a blue skirt. Due to the weather, I opted for blue corduroy pants instead of a blue skirt. 




 I honestly had so much fun shooting this outfit! I wanted to thank my friend Neira. She took these photos for me and she had me cracking up the whole time (henceforth the cheesy smiles). Needless to say I have so many blooper type photos on my computer now! 



Jacket and Sunnies: Forever21// T-Shirt and Pants: Old Navy// Booties: Bjorndal via Rack Room Shoes// Bag: Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available)// Necklace: Target (no longer available) Lips: Maybelline vivids in Hot Plum

Photo Credit: Neira Hayden

No comments