Blushing in Nude


Blazer: Forever21 (I like this one), Top: rue21 (old), Jeggings: Abercrombie & Fitch, Pumps: BCBGeneration (similar), Purse: Coach (here), Earrings: rue21 (in store on sale now) Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry

Today's post feature's two colors that I think totally represent spring! Nude and Blush! They are truly the perfect pair! You guys have seen these pumps in a previous post and I just love them to death! You can be sure that you will see them re-styled on this blog a lot throughout spring! I paired the pumps with my floral and lace top that I got from Rue21 about 2.5 years ago, with my blush color blazer I got from Forever21 about a year ago! When I bought this blazer, I honestly didn't know what to pair it with except for my New Years 2011 dress with a similar tone. I'm glad that I rediscovered this top because, I think they pair well together.  Put with some dark wash jeans and you have the perfect casual Friday office attire!

My day was pretty laid back today, though. I had to bring the pup to the vet (they had to give him a special bath and it broke my heart to leave him there all day) and bring my brother to Baton Rouge concerning work but that got canceled. So I decided to take pictures a little earlier in the day than I usually do.  It was great because it was around 12:30 pm. During this time, there is no one passing by or children to step into the background of my photos. These photos were taken around the block from where my childhood home is. I always liked this street! So many memories as a child being here. Rollerblading, walking, playing hide and seek, riding bikes, and just exploring! My mom was taking my photos and she just said to me "Wow I remember you guys playing here. That was so long ago."  Then I reminded her how I also got hit by a car while riding my bike on the next street over. I mocked her for the reaction she had back then. She just laughed and said yeah! And it wasn't that bad, no hospital stay or anything. Heck, I wasn't even shaken up. More like mad because, I fell into the ditch and hurt my leg a little bit! Back then, although I was shy, when it came to certain things I was fearless. I've always thought of myself as an explorer. Any chance that I get I'm trying to go somewhere new! Sometimes, I really do miss my childhood. The idea that you could do anything, be anything, go anywhere in the world once you grew up was amazing. Then you grow up and realize yeah you can still do those things, it just takes a little longer, and a lot of hard work! I'm still that dreamer, and I intend to hold onto that part of my childhood personality forever!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great weekend ahead!

No comments