What I'm Wanting Right Now

I rarely do posts like this but, I wanted to share with you guys what I've been yearning to add to my spring wardrobe. And what I want is pointy toe pumps. Honestly, they are everywhere, from cute boutiques and big name stores, from the girls I see everyday on the street to the fashionistas that run the blogging world. I only own two pair, myself. But, I would love to own more. I see the amazing styling potential in these shoes. They look great and casual with jeans and a tee, office/work appropriate (depending on heel height), and can dazzle during nights out. They also elongate your frame, which is what I'm all about. Even-though I'm 5'8, I think that I could stand to benefit from an inch or two more. These pictured are not particularly the ones I want to get, but they serve as great inspiration.



When I was younger I use to stray away from these shoes and stick to round or peep toe, because, for some odd reason I thought they made my feet look too long. And believe me, I was very self conscious about my big ol' country feet (I've worn a size 10 since 10th grade). When I was in seventh grade I use to play dress up with my mom's shoes, since we wore the same size at the time (size 7). She had these kick ass white cowboy boots that I was madly in love with. I kept thinking I would be able to borrow her shoes and rock those boots when I became a lady, but then my feet kept growing :-(. But as I got older I realized it wasn't the end of the world, that they were the only feet I have and I'm blessed to have them, when others have none.

Anyways, I can't believe I just spent the last paragraph talking about my feet since this is suppose to be a post about the shoes I'm in search of for this spring. If you've stuck around and read the entire post thanks reading and letting me share that story.

P.S. Are there any items you guys are lusting after to add to your Spring wardrobe?

No comments