St. Paddy's Day Prep

Hello again my loves! I wanted to show you guys my St. Paddy's Day attire.  This is how I sported green, an emerald necklace and teal button down.


I didn't really celebrate like most do, you know... go to a pub, get drunk etc. Nope, I spent the day with my family then I had a late night food run with a friend. I already had a big meal earlier (my mom barbecued) so I stuck to just tea
since I've been having a cold since Friday. Yeah this weather is no fun. From hot to cold, colt to hot, this weather is doing a tango that's killing my sinuses. Hopefully this is the last cold front we see. Winter just keeps hanging on.


I hope you all have a great week and if you haven't check out my last blog post on Warby Parker's Spectrum Sun Sunglasses Collection click here to check it out. These sunnies are so deliciously gorgeous and just what the doctor ordered to shake off those winter blues. As always, thanks for stopping by.

 My fave pic of all of these (above)!

Coat: Target (old)// Sweater: Old Navy (here)// Shirt and Watch: New York and Company // Jeans: No Boundaries(Wal-Mart)// Boots: Charlotte Russe (old)// Necklace: Target (on clearance in stores now)// Purse & Scarf (gifted): Coach// Sunnies: Forever21 Lipstick: Wet n' Wild Matte Lipstick in 965 Cherry Picking// Nails: Maybelline Color Show in Vintage Violet (limited edition)

No comments