Painted Lady

Hey lovelies, I hope you are all doing well. Mother Nature brought Louisiana some beautiful weather yesterday. It was so sunny and bright. I said to myself "Yeeessssss!!!! It's actually beautiful on my day off!" Of course I took this opportunity to take pictures outside.  




So to get into with this tease of spring weather (later in the day we had a 30mph wind advisory with the start of a cold front at 7pm) I decided to break out these floral print skinny jeans I got last year on sale. I was originally gonna wear a pair of dark wash jeans, but while digging I saw these. I had totally forgotten about them. I'm glad I changed my mind, because this statement necklace I bought last week paired perfectly with it. The flowers on it look painted on from a distance.



Also I wanted to style my new Coach purse. I posted a pic on Instagram showing that I bought something at Coach. Well here it is, the Peyton Bennet Mini Satchel . I'm so in love with my new purse. While in the store, I was trying to decide between this gorgeous brown color pictured here and this pastel periwinkle/grey color. It was a hard decision, but I opted for this one because it would be fantastic through all seasons, and I really needed another everyday neutral bag besides my black Phillip Lim for Target one (seen here).




Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (here)// Jeans: Aeropostale (similar style)// Shoes (old): Charlotte Russe// Necklace: Body Central (here)// Bag: Coach (here) Sunnies: Forever21 (here)

As always thanks for stopping by, and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week.

2 comments