Lady Like



Sweater: Aeropostale// Skirt: Rue21 (old)// Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar)// Clutch: New York and Company (old) Necklace & Earring Set: Charming Charlie (on clearance in stores now)// Sunnies: Forever21(here)// Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Brazen Berry (here)

 Hey my loves! Remember a few posts back I mentioned that I've been on the hunt for more pointy toe heels? Well I found a pair about two weeks ago and couldn't wait to style them. I didn't want to wear them with anything other than a skirt. The weather wouldn't permit that, so I had to hold off. So today's post feature's my new BCBGeneration heels! When I say I'm in love with them, I really mean I'M IN LOOOVE WITH THEM! They are pretty comfy and a neutral so I can pretty much pair them with any outfit! I got these babies while shopping at Marshall's. The best thing about these shoes are the closures on the side. The shoes have a turn lock buckle( like the ones that you mostly see on purses/clutches). It makes them so much easier to put on and i won't have to worry about the straps getting worn overtime like those with normal belt style closures. 

I actually wore this outfit to bring a friend to the airport and do a little shopping. Yeah, not really practical for that, but don't worry I bought flats for backup if my tootsies hadn't be able to take it anymore. Also i got some really cool things while out shopping. There are a particular pair of heels that I can't wait to style up for you guys! As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments