Denim On Denim




Today was another one of my off days so I decided to grab my mom and go shopping! The shopping center we went to was like a 1.5 hour drive. We went late so we got stuck in the Mississippi River Bridge traffic. It seriously took us 20 min. before getting on to the bridge and another 20 just to get off. I seriously was having road rage moments due to other drivers' antics. Also, I hate being stuck on that bridge at a standstill. When huge trucks and 18-wheelers go by you can actually feel the vibrations of the bridge. It always makes me uneasy.


Vest: Icing (similar)// Jacket and Earrings: New York and Company (similar)// Shirt: Old Navy (Men's Dept.)// Jeans: Wal-Mart// Booties: Bjorndal// Sunnies: Forever21 (here)// Bag: Charming Charlie// Lips: Wet n' Wild MegaLast Matte Lispstick in Cherry Bomb (here)

It was gloomy,  misty, and cold almost all day, no real rain. The weather temp dropped almost instantly around 6pm. And the windchill was not making it much better. Or at least that's how my mom was feeling. I was surprisingly warm although I opted out of a coat for the day. Normally I'm the one complaining about the cold weather. I'm guessing because I had flannel and denim, two heavyweight fabrics, I couldn't feel the wind except for on my face (which makes me want to pair this combo again on other really frigid/windy days). Well I did end up getting a few things and on e really nice purchase. If you follow my Instagram, then you know where the last item I picked up came from! I didn't show what was in the bag though. I think I'm going to post a haul type of post to show you guys what I got. I f not I will most likely put them on Instagram. OK, so this post is getting long and I'm getting tired. I hope you all are having a great week so far and have a great upcoming weekend. To all my lovely readers, thanks for reading and Goodnight! (or morning, or afternoon, whenever your reading this, LOLl!)

Old School Selfie

No comments