Anchors Away




Hello again lovelies! Today's post is a short one writing wise, as I am under the weather. The tease of spring weather one day combined with a cold front, then a warm sunny day the next equals sick in Louisiana. We deal with this crap every winter. Only time there is actual consistent weather is during summer. I'm pretty sure I've mention this before in other posts. These are my 2nd fave pair of boot-cut jeans. I own only 3 boot-cut style jeans (I'm a skinny jeans kinda girl), and I've had them for 6 years. These are called The Curvy Soho, and the fit is amazing. I also have the capris from this line cause they fit that damn good! They still look just as new as when I first bought them.Anyway I hope you guys have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.



 
Sweater: Old Navy// Jeans & White top: New York and Company// Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old)// Bag: Coach// Necklace: Body Central// Sunnies: Forever21

2 comments