A Casual Spring Romance












Sweater: New York and Company (old)// Skinny Cords: American Eagle (similar)// Shoes: Forever21(old)// Necklace & Earrings set: Charming Charlie (on clearance in stores now)// Watch: New York and Company (similar)// Ring: don't remember// Lips: Maybelline Vivid Rose (here)// Nails: Sinful Colors in Mint Apple

Hey lovelies! So I was really feeling pastels since the weather has been so spring like lately. I wanted to feel girly and somewhat romantic. So I curled my hair, put on some pink lips, and put this outfit together.  I based the entire outfit around the shoes. Yes, I chose the shoes first and went from there. It's not really much, but I felt really feminine in it! At first, I really wanted to wear a skirt, but there was major wind. How is it sunny and super windy all at the same time? This subtropical climate (more like unpredictable climate if you ask me)!  Anyways, I'm grateful that the weather seems to be stabilizing. I hope you all are having a great week so far and hopefully a even better weekend! Thanks for reading.

No comments