With A Little Edge



Hey loves! I have another outfit post. Today's post is short. I left my camera home, so these pics were taken with my iPhone. I wanted to wear a dress today since it was so muggy and rainy outside. I also wanted to wear a dress because I've been stuck in pants/jeans due to the weather. I went to the flea market after work to get another phone case and do a little browsing. My other two have finally bit the dust after a year and a half. I rarely get to go to the flea market. They are only open on Saturdays and Sundays and I normally work all day on those days.  When I got there it looked abandoned! I hadn't been in a while, and usually when I do go, it is bustling with shoppers. I spoke to one of the vendors about it being washed out due to the rain. She said it was slow like that the past few weekends. So I wonder whats up? Any-who, I hope you guys had a great weekend.




Jacket & Smaller Cross Necklace: New York and Company//Dress: rue21//Patterned Tights & Flower: Claire's//Grey Tights(underneath): Wal-Mart//Boots: MaddenGirl//Blue Cross Necklace: Charming Charlie


No comments