My Kind of Neutral

Hello all! Here's what I wore to day. After I shot these photos I got a call that my dad had been admitted to the hospital, so I spent most of the day there talking, and keeping him and my mom company. He's just as lively in the hospital as he is out. Only thing he jokingly complains about is that they don't feed patients fast enough. That's my dad, 82 and still thinks cause he's that old he can say whatever he wants, he's earned it. Now I'm finally home writing  and editing this post. I hope all of you are having a good week so far, and hopefully my dad will be back home by tomorrow giving everybody hell. LOL!







Blazer: Christmas present from my lil sis
Tunic: New York and Company (old)
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Forever21 (Christmas Gift 2 years ago)
Purse: Phillip Lim for Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Tile Bracelet: Claire's (old)
Watch: Target
Ring: Claire's

No comments