Dad's Wear

Hello all! This is what I wore on my day off. I visited a friend and did some book browsing at my "happy place", a.k.a Barnes and Noble. I took a seat on the floor in the home decor section and began looking through the books for inspiration with my Starbucks in hand.

Somehow I was channeling Cher from Clueless. I was thinking about the outfit she was wearing when she failed her driving test. I looked in my closet to see what I had so I could recreate the look but in a modern and grown up way. I remembered that I had this sweater vest that I took out of my dad's closet years ago, then thought "how perfect"! Also I've been seeing everyone sporting pointy toe pumps and I wanted to wear a pair myself. I don't have many pointy toe pumps ( I'm a peep toe/ round toe kinda girl), but I'm glad I got these BCBGirls ones when I did! I hope you all had a great weekend and have an amazing week ahead!

Sweater vest: c/o My Dad
Sheer Top: Walmart
Jacket and Jeggings: Forever21
Shoes: BCBGirls
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target
Short Necklace: New York and Company
Long Necklace: Claire's

Alas, I leave you with a picture of Cher and the inspiration for this outfit.


No comments