Aquatic

I was looking in my closet thinking "I wanna put together an outfit infused with a rich color the night before. Also, I woke up knowing I wanted to use this hat in a outfit. I really love this hat I've had it for years now! I love to wear hats when my hair decides to cooperate. I took my hair down after doing my makeup and noticed it was so frizzy. I was like WTF!!!! So I had to pull it back into a side ponytail (sigh). Anyways, the weather was nice and sunny. So, there was no reason to be down right! Here's the result of how I styled this awesome hat! 


  

 

 


Hat: Icing
Oversized Blazer: New York and Company
Blouse: Rue21
Shorts: Forever21
Tights:No Nonsense
Booties: Bjorndal 
Watch:Target
Ring: Charming Charlie
Earrings/Bangles: Claire's

P.S. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments