Navy Blues





Today my lil sis (she's 23) and my mom decided to come visit me! Even though I was excited about the visit, I must admit my next thought was "YAY, I have a photographer for the day." I was going to bring my tripod, but I got a human! It was so nice out, now that our little winter storm is over. I told you guys, this Louisiana weather is crazy.




I decided that the little park near my place would be great to take pictures at. I also took Marley along so that he could get some exercise after being cooped up for the past 2 days. He was so excited that he ended up breaking his leash trying to run after ducks. He got to look at the water and just roam! I think its the yellow lab in him (he's yellow lab and Sharpei) that peaks his explorer side. Anyways, here's my outfit of the day. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week.

 


Outfit Details
Sweatshirt: Old Nay, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Booties: X-Appeal (Rack Room Shoes), Bag: Phillip Lim for Target, Necklace: Dillards, Earrings: New York & Company, Ring: Charming Charlie, Watch: Target (Menora)

Face/Make-up Details
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation, Revlon Colorstay Concealer, CoverGirl Eyeshadow Quad in Sugar Coated, Rimmel Scandalous Eyes, N.Y.C. Liquid Eyeliner, M.A.C. Blush in Love Rush, Maybelline Limited Edition Lipstick in Lavender Voltage, Nicole by OPI in Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam




No comments