Hello Aztecs

Hey everyone! I wanted to show you guys what I wore on Tuesday. I didn't upload the pics that night because I have been working on a research project for the past two days. I've been dedicated to producing a decent rough draft of my findings. Anyways I didn't want to miss out on posting this, so here it is.












 I love this scarf. I bought it about 1.5 months ago. I've been waiting for the temperature to drop so I could wear it. Also the jacket was purchased around the same time. So they may still be available at the stores I got them from. The boots were purchased a few weeks before that. These are just things I picked up to help transition into cooler weather. Enjoy!

Jacket and Top: Forever21
Scarf and Jeans: Charlotte Russe

Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Boots: Madden Girl
Watch: Target


No comments