All Black Everything


 

 Sorry for this late post. I had taken these pictures last week. I put a preview of it on my Instagram page. I just never got around to post in on the blog. I woke up that morning and wanted something comfortable and easy to wear to class, and black is what I came up with. I normally don't care to much for black, I rather wear color, but I must admit when you are in a hurry it's a good go to color. Black can make you look strong, bold, mysterious, and rebellious, even if you're not. So sometimes a little "all black everything" isn't so bad! And yes totally being photo bombed by my adorable pup!




Jacket and Necklace: Forever21
Top: Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Walmart (old)
Leggings: New York and Company
Boots: Madden Girl
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Watch: Target
Bracelet: DIY

No comments