Graduation Day!!!!





Hello all. So today was my BFF's graduation. This is what I wore to her ceremony and lunch we had after the ceremony. She got her B.S. in Health Promotion and Wellness. I'm so proud of her. She has work her butt off these past 5 years. After all the bad that has happened to her over these 5 years and  last year being the culmination of the worse, she has persevered.  She has shown great strength, and grown greatly. So as she walked across that stage I felt like a proud big sister watching her little sister make the next big leap in her life. So I congratulate her in being not only a college graduate but a strong, determined, and hardworking woman! 



Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Bamboo (Body Central)
Watch: rue21
Nail polishes: Pure Ice(Endless Fortune)
            Sinful Colors(Hazard & Unicorn)


 

No comments