Fall Why Are You Being So Gray?

OK, so I had something completely different on at the start of this day. I has on a black and white striped dress with a silver glitter belt. I was getting ready for class and felt like my outfit was too dull. So I started playing around with it. At first I added different accessories but that didn't seem like enough. Then I tucked the striped shirt dress into this grey skirt, but I felt to bulky on the bottom. So then I decided to wear the skirt and find a top for it. And with some tweaking I got this.





Oh, the beret, the wool skirt, the chunky socks, the oxford booties! Can you guys tell I'm so ready for this fall weather to come. The socks are actually chunky over the knee socks that I rolled down, so I could get the illusion of a heeled mid-boot. Any who, hope everyone had a great and interesting week!

Shirt: Don't remember
Skirt and Booties: Target
Socks and Beret: Forever21
Sleveless Cardigan: New York and Company
Necklaces: Charming Charlie
Bow Ring: rue21

No comments