It's Been A Long Time, Old Friend

Hello all! I know that I have been away for months. Since my last post in October a lot has happened. I moved out of my parents house into my own apartment! Which I have been trying to do forever! I've been really busy with school, I got a 4.0 for the fall semester. Hopefully I can do the same this semester.
I've literally been focusing on decorating this apartment. I am a true floral girl. So throughout the apartment you see that theme. It's very pretty and coming along. I have a few more things to do before I'm completely finished. Maybe I will post some pictures once I'm done.
Also I bought a new laptop the other day. So it has kinda inspired me to upload these photos. There were past outfits that I took pics of, but for some reason never uploaded. Since it is Spring now I think it is time to start anew, and get back to doing something I love.
Dress: Target
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Icings
Owl Necklace: Charming Charlie
Flower Hair Clip: Claire's

No comments