A Week Of Dress Up

So these are the ensembles I wore this past week. I don't know what came over me, but I felt the need to really get dolled up! Even though, the only places I was going was to school and work! I even did my makeup! Some of these items you've seen in previous posts others are new. Please excuse the random mirror shot with boxes! I was rushing out the door in the morn and couldn't get any shots. Therefore, I took a random one while at work! And you guys get to see where I work! I'm still waiting to hear about the apartment though. I'm calling them tomorrow to find out what's up.

Monday



Dress: Charming Charlie
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rose Gold Watch: New York and Company
Other Jewelry: Claire's and Icing

Tuesday


Top and Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Charlotte Russe
All Accessories: Claire's and Forever 21

Thursday


Dress: Forever 21
Wedges: The Body Shop (in Louisiana) A.K.A. Body Central (other states)
Jewelry: Charming Charlie
Sunglasses: Claire's

Friday



Dress: Charlotte Russe ($2.99)
Cardigan: New York and Company
Wedges: The Body Shop
Accessories: Claire's
Watch: Charming Charlie

Wednesday I didn't dress up, and Saturday was my university's homecoming game so I wore jeans and tank. I went to the Festival Acadiana in the park after the game, and enjoyed a relaxed night out with my friend Lauren in the downtown/bar area of the city! Today was a lazy Sunday. So all in all I had a good weekend! Wish I could do it every weekend! Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend.



No comments