Flea Market Sunday

Hello there. Long time since I last did a post I know, but hey life gets hectic! I was off last Sunday and I wanted to share what I wore with you guys. My mom and I went to two different flea markets. I had fun listening to my mom talk about all the things she remembered having or using as we looked around.
I rarely get to go to flea markets! The purpose of me going was to look for furniture for the apartment I'm suppose to be getting. Hopefully I get a call back this week saying I have it. My home style consists of french farmhouse & shabby chic! Hopefully I can find furniture and home decor for cheap to reflect that. I may have to do some DIY projects to get exactly what I want. So I hope everyone enjoyed their last Sunday!

Romper & Sandals: Forever 21
Purse: New York and Company
All Accessories: Claire's

No comments