Teal Me Away



Just bringing you guys another outfit update. I wore this to work like last Sunday! I saw this teal dress on the mannequin at New York & Co. a while back and just had to have it! I used to work there years ago. I love that store. I mean half my clothes are from there anyways! But thank god I don't work there anymore cause I would be flat broke! I remember always getting in 1 size run of a dress and there only being one size 2 in the run. I f I liked the dress, I would put it to the side the hide it in the back until we got paid so no one else could get it! That's pretty much how I got all my clothes from there! Gosh that was such a bad habit.


Dress: New York & Company
Belt, Flower Headband, & Butterfly Ring: Claire's
Bangles: Icings
Watch, Necklace, & Earrings: Charming Charlie

I was off today, so I got taken to see a play! I discovered that an old classmate was in it so I was excited to see it! It was great. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this post and your Sunday!!!

No comments