She Bangs!!!!


Dress & Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Gap
Necklace & Rings: Claire's
Bangles & Feather Clip: Icings


Hi lovelies! So this past Sunday, as you can tell in the photos I got bangs!!! I absolutely love them. And what I love the most about them is that they are DIY! Yes dear readers I cut these myself And they came out just the way i wanted them to! It's weird though, cause now I feel like I have this whole new confidence about myself. I feel sparkly and brand new. I had been contemplating cutting my hair for weeks/months but never had the courage to do it. So this is my way of updating my look without doing something overly severe. Also guys school starts back in a little over a week. I'm so excited to sit back in the classroom since work has been like hell for the past month. I can't wait to see my professors and see if they are exciting or boring!! I'm taking a history class and a psych class! Everyone says history is so boring, and that they hate it! It is actually one of my faves. There's nothing like hearing and reading about events of the past! And if you have the right professor, like I had the first round of college, then its purely icing on top of the cake!!!!!

1 comment

  1. cute Dress :)

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete