Don't You Just Love Thursdays


Dress: Charlotte Russe
Wedges & Bangles: Icings
Necklace & Watch: Charming Charlie
Earrings & Flower Clip: Claire's


Hey there! This post was suppose to be before the previous one but I couldn't find the pics. Well I found them and here they are! I wore this outfit last Thursday, the 5th. I went to lunch with a friend and it was good. Although she said I messed up her diet because of where I chose for us to eat. Side Note- Diet foods/low calories foods and I do not get along! They taste awful!!! Maybe that's my Louisiana taste buds talking but hey that's how I feel!! Also, if you guys were wondering where my bangs went, these pictures were taken before I cut my bangs. There is just something I love about the cream color of this dress. It's sweet and simple all at the same time!


PS- I also got new specs (glasses)! They are Banana Republic and I love everything about them!!!!

No comments