At Arms Length



Tank: Walmart
Shorts: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Earrings & Hair Feathers: Icings
Sandals: New York & Company


Hello! Just giving you guys another post. I wore this last week sometime! Can't remember what day! I know I was off though cause this is not how I dress for work. I wore this because I knew I would be playing with my little cousins. I know I should probably post the pics on the day they are taken. I think I need to get better about that! I had dinner with a friend this day also! We hadn't hung out in a while due to our busy schedules, we are both retail managers, so it was nice to catch up. We sorta compared notes on our lives in a way. She is in a good place and I'm getting to a good place. She's planning on moving and I'm happy for her! Another state, a bigger city= better opportunities! Now all I gotta do is work on moving myself! I'll get there, I know I will!




PS. I'm too excited about school! Are any of you?

No comments