Corals, Yellows, and Florals... Oh My

Okay loves, so here I am again with another post in the same night as the previous one! I wore this to work last week. I absolutely love everything about this outfit. It shows my uber sweet side. I am so loving coral this season. I think it is turning into one of my fave colors. Not quite pink, but not quite orange. It's the ultimate summer color.

I've had this skirt for quite some time now. It came from Target. I remember seeing it and thinking "it's perfect". And now over a year later, I still think I made a good decision. I decided to pair the skirt with a simple coral tank that i just bought, my floral rosette sandals, and juicy orange, gold, and green bangles.


I talk to you guys next post and I really am going to try to update more often. I have three more outfit posts for you guys. The first will be my birthday outfit, the second is my memorial day outfit and the third will be what I wore earlier today. Okay loves I am going to go to sleep now. It is past 3am! LOL! I'm truly tired.

Tank: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Claire's
Accessories: Charming Charlie




1 comment