Waiting for Spring to Be Sprung



Okay, so today was really nice outside. In fact this whole week has been nice. I've been wearing sandals to work. This is the outfit I put together for work. I can only wear black and white to work. Which I absolutely hate. My clothes are really missing me. All those wonderful colors I've collected. I only get to where my colorful frocks twice a week. Yeah , we get to wear colorful jewelry/accessories, but it's no substitute. I actually used to like wearing black, now I think I hate it. Anyways, I'm really liking my class this semester. I can't wait to do my observations, so I can wear my colorful clothing.


So dear Spring, hurry on your way to me. For I know there will be infinite possibilities.
Dress: Forever 21
Vest: New York and Company
Jewelry/Head-wrap: Charming Charlie
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: 5-7-9

No comments