Interesting Finds

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you a few things i picked up today. A new Forever 21 store just opened in my mall, so I'm glad i don't have to drive 60 miles to the closet one like i use to. I went in the store dead set on a certain dress and came out with a completely different one! Below is the one i walked away with. Dress- Heritage 1981

Here is an up-close picture of the print on the dress. The color of dress is actually a deep purple but for some reason it shows up navy blue in the pics!


Other things that i got are the two necklaces below. The first one is something i wouldn't usually pick up, but I was really drawn to it for some unknown reason. The reason I got the second one is because I really love elephants and couldn't pass it up! These are from a store called Charming Charlie.

The Elephant



No comments